Here's how the calls went:

Received from Telephone # 1118, asking for Jenny at 0915.The guy sounded Indian.

Then at 1349, a female called asking if I was the owner of this phone. Now, I suppose the first call was to find out what my name was. Since I don't disclose my name on my voicemail, this was the only way for them to get it. She claimed that my number was randomly selected to win a vacation of my choice.

My guard went up, but I was curious. I went on. I asked what the name of the company was and she said, "APEX" of Las Vegas Nevada. She said that she needed to send me a package for $1.95, but I would have to confirm who I am.

She asked me my name, I gave her an alias. She asked what the name of my bank was, I lied. She asked the city and state of my bank. I lied again.

I then told her that I would not disclose my bank information over a cell phone. She insisted and then asked me for my routing number. That's when I hung up the phone. She called back two more times.

The numbers that displayed on my cell phone when she called were, #1422, #1412 and 1306.

I then turned my phone off.

With luck, they might find a weak heart and mind and rip them off!

Had an Experience with Apex Enterprises?

Comments

Westport, Washington, United States #11212

Same thing happened to me, but they somehow already knew my routing number and name.It sounded legit...

but I was an *** for giving them the checking information.

They now withdrew over 169.93 for 'services' that don't exist.Their website has a fake customer service number also.